Topic: Winners of 3 x $15 on Purchase balance!

This week, advertising budgets of wojciechm, cvengr, and SdMrPTCworker grow by $15 each!
Congratulations, and thanks a lot for surfing!

2 (edited by megi11 2023-01-23 18:57:51)

Re: Winners of 3 x $15 on Purchase balance!

I gave more than 111 thousand points and the winner was the one who gave about 60 thousand points???
Winning should be from the number of points and not from the draw. It's not fair to give almost twice as many points and not win. What's the point of giving a lot of points when you can't win

I don't want to answer for your comments.....
I'm reported to Admin at least 3 times for the  incredible allocated points amount every 2-3 weeks from same members when i have got message that " enough for today, see you tomorrow" almost every day.....
So it is nearly impossible ( you are won $5 cash 2 weeks ago )

So my suggestion to Admin: delete the full lottery system and put this winnings to the surfing bonuses: it will be  the REALLY lottery.

If you don't want to answer then why do you answer? What does it matter that I won two weeks ago? I gave a lot of points then I won.
Now I gave twice as much as what won and I lost.

It's not fair to give more and not win.
It's like if you play soccer you score a goal and your opponent doesn't score and you would win.
You give more-then you win. You give less-you lose.
When you are in a restaurant and pay more-do you give less?
Do you get more-because you paid more?

It's always been that way

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Change the rules Admin.

Congratulation to the winners.

5 (edited by BubbleGum 2023-01-24 01:04:25)

1st of all:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lottery

and again Impossible amount of points is allocated from few members every 2-3 weeks. ( i have no proof, but possible cheating )

and again, it is not attack for u, just the system is bad.
Last week somebody won, just because they are bought lot of ads here.
( with few points )
Then it  is not lottery. Need to delete the whole system, and rebulld the all.

I hope everybody can understand what are you talking.
( I'm lost about 3 x 50k points also , when i think i will u win smile )

I agree with megi11 . The system is opaque and it is unclear how the winner is chosen. Administrator, please explain the principle of determining the winner.

Sorry, didn't notice the discussion before. The winner selection process is done by a script. The only factor that influences who wins is how many points each person has submitted. There are no secret deals, favorites, or special privileges. Believe it or not, I spend 5 minutes on the lottery each Monday, don't even pay attention to who participated, and don't remember who won.

The process of selecting the winners that the script does is extremely simple. It takes the entire database table with the list of people who have submitted points. It multiplies the number of points used by each user by a random number from 0 to 1 and sorts the list by the result. The top x number of spots (where x is the number of prizes) are the winners. The rest are out of luck.

If you get unlucky and your point amount gets multiplied by 0.0001, it doesn't matter how many points you've used. You will not win. But, it is also true that if most of the top spots get a low random number and you get close to 1, you can get into the winner list by submitting a tiny proportion of the total points.

At the end of the day, it is a lottery. No matter what you do, you can't guarantee a win. You can barely even get to a >90% chance. I understand that not everyone likes that (especially when they lose). But please understand that those who don't have time to surf as many bonus ads should have a chance to win too, otherwise they would have little reason to surf at all. We might add an alternative way to use points at some point in the future. For now, I ask you to see it for what it is - a chance to get more than you normally can by just viewing the ads and bonus ads. A chance.