Topic: OfferToro Bug?!

Hello,

I see videos in OfferToro but I'm nor credit for any video that I see, I see all videos until the end and I share in Facebook and Twitter (in both).

Can you please check what happen?

Best regards and thanks in advanced

Re: OfferToro Bug?!

Hello,

Can someone reply to me??!!

Today I see again 4 videos and I don't get credit for a singlr one.

I will stop to see videos until I have a reply.

Best regards

Hi, sorry i can't give you help on this, i'm not clear what could be your problem.
Please wait for admin  reply.

Just as reminder,using adblock software or script blocker may affect the functioning of offerwalls, if you're sure you're not using them and working with other offerwalls is ok then try contacting admin through this page.

4 (edited by deathreason 2016-04-21 17:16:32)

paol4_ wrote:

Hi, sorry i can't give you help on this, i'm not clear what could be your problem.
Please wait for admin  reply.

Just as reminder,using adblock software or script blocker may affect the functioning of offerwalls, if you're sure you're not using them and working with other offerwalls is ok then try contacting admin through this page.

Hello,

The problem it's simple I see videos from OfferToro but I'm not credit for see all videos

ex: I see 1 video---credit in Tasks balance = $0.000

I see 8 video---credit in Tasks balance = $0.000

I do not have been credited to see that videos

Best regards

Hi,
Please, check if OfferToro has registered the completion by clicking on "My Coins" in the OfferToro frame here.

If you don't see them, copy your user ID from that page and contact OfferToro here. Provide your user ID and the name of our website (HeedYou).

If you see them there, check status (it may be that they are just pending or rejected). If you think that something is still wrong, let us know by contacting us via contact from on the main website.

Best regards,
HeedYou

6 (edited by deathreason 2016-04-22 13:43:02)

admin wrote:

Hi,
Please, check if OfferToro has registered the completion by clicking on "My Coins" in the OfferToro frame here.

If you don't see them, copy your user ID from that page and contact OfferToro here. Provide your user ID and the name of our website (HeedYou).

If you see them there, check status (it may be that they are just pending or rejected). If you think that something is still wrong, let us know by contacting us via contact from on the main website.

Best regards,
HeedYou

Hello,

Thanks for your reply

This is how it appears in "My Coins"

http://oi68.tinypic.com/29c30rd.jpg

In  fact only 8 videos that I see in 18-04-2016 but not credit on "Clicked" in 20-04-2016 I see 4 videos but didn't appear in the list :-(

I will contact OfferToro and then I will inform here.( Message already sent )

Best regards and once again thanks for the reply

deathreason

Clicked means that they have registered the initiation, but not a completion.
Make sure that you follow all instructions and complete offers to the end.

admin wrote:

Clicked means that they have registered the initiation, but not a completion.
Make sure that you follow all instructions and complete offers to the end.

Hello,

Well like I said before I view all videos until the end and then I've shared in both social pages ( Facebook and Twitter ).

I've sent a ticket let see what happen, until there I prefer wait because this is my first time that I do in Heedyou in other sites I've been paid after video ends :-(

Best regards

I have sent a support ticket to Offer Toro and have no reply until now and no credits at all

I give up from Offer Toro, a loss of time

Best regards

Sorry to hear about your experience with them.
Well, we have many other offerwalls to choose from.