Topic: Cannot log in in clicks-fx.com

Why I cannot log in in clicks-fx, it always return to the same page when I press submit button.
Thanks

Re: Cannot log in in clicks-fx.com

May_PTC wrote:

Why I cannot log in in clicks-fx, it always return to the same page when I press submit button.
Thanks

Hello, first check your password and your keyboard layout, if it doesn't help, you can make Login recovery

autof1 wrote:
May_PTC wrote:

Thanks

Hello, first check your password and your keyboard layout, if it doesn't help, you can make Login recovery

I have done everything you said but still not working sad

I have another idea which could solve this problem. Make sure cookies and javascript work and try another browser or computer if nothing else helps.

autof1 wrote:

I have another idea which could solve this problem. Make sure cookies and javascript work and try another browser or computer if nothing else helps.

it seem it also not working, I have try to use other browser. Does it have something to do with the ip address?

Problem might be with your internet provider, try another if you have the possibility.

autof1 wrote:

Problem might be with your internet provider, try another if you have the possibility.

I am not having other Internet Provider, I think I'll not clicking in this site at moment.

Sorry, we can't help you at the moment. Please, try again later.