Topic: Limit Paypal

I have received money from the site and Paypal is the limit. Admin can open disputes and refund Paypal other for me?

Re: Limit Paypal

ranmori wrote:

I have received money from the site and Paypal is the limit. Admin can open disputes and refund Paypal other for me?

Hello!
Sorry, we can't start a refund process and pay you to another account.
It would be best for you to call PayPal and resolve the issue that led to limitation of your account in the first place.

Regards & good luck!

Bad, my paypal has limited 180 days. I have no Paypal account other. Can I  use account Paypal of my friend? You're also participating Clicks-fx.

ranmori wrote:

Bad, my paypal has limited 180 days. I have no Paypal account other. Can I  use account Paypal of my friend? You're also participating Clicks-fx.

Yes, as long as you don't have another choice it is possible. Please, contact us using form on the main website to arrange this.

Regards!

I sent an email to Admin but I have yet to receive a response. Thank you, Sir

ranmori wrote:

Oh no, I also limited PayPal 180 days sad  I have denied payment $ 2.5, now I want to refund account Paypal: nguyenvanhai01011957@gmail.com. My proof of payment is denied:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6e3ZuxfNUio/UqVgioVn1LI/AAAAAAAAB9o/L7hMuN8DqF8/w702-h62-no/click.png

lucy wrote:

Oh no, I also limited PayPal 180 days sad  I have denied payment $ 2.5, now I want to refund account Paypal: nguyenvanhai01011957@gmail.com. My proof of payment is denied:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6e3ZuxfNUio/UqVgioVn1LI/AAAAAAAAB9o/L7hMuN8DqF8/w702-h62-no/click.png

Hello!
We'll put funds to your accounts as soon as they clear in our bank, feel free to request again then.

ranmori wrote:

I sent an email to Admin but I have yet to receive a response. Thank you, Sir

Sorry for the delay, we'll answer to your message soon.

admin wrote:

Hello!
We'll put funds to your accounts as soon as they clear in our bank, feel free to request again then.

I have checked the account but have yet to find $ 2.5 returned my account.

lucy wrote:

I have checked the account but have yet to find $ 2.5 returned my account.

Hi, we'll check it in our bank on Monday.

lucy, we have returned payment to your account, feel free to request it again.