Topic: Request Payment

I did notice was illegal, but I responded violations have not seen any replies. Thanks Admin

Re: Request Payment

cashout01 wrote:

I did notice was illegal, but I responded violations have not seen any replies. Thanks Admin

We have replied you via personal message, please, check.

I have to wait until then to receive payment ?

cashout01 wrote:

I have to wait until then to receive payment ?

There may be no payment at all if you really have violated our terms. And yes, all you can do now is wait.
Regards

Just checked everything quickly...
Do you, cheaters, really think we are THAT stupid? I mean, ...
All created from the same IP:
http://clicks-fx.com/gpte/pics/multiaccount.png

6 (edited by cashout01 2013-10-27 20:32:55)

Admin apologize because I had the same login name, please forgive me this time. I will not do it again the second time. I'm not cheat, I made my effort. Admin paid me just this once, I will not happen again. I again sincerely apologize Admin.

Thanks Admin !

cashout01 wrote:

Admin apologize because I had the same login name, please forgive me this time. I will not do it again the second time. I'm not cheat, I made my effort. Admin paid me just this once, I will not happen again. I again sincerely apologize Admin.

Thanks Admin !

Problem is not that your accounts had similar login name, problem is you had more than one account!
We'll remove 3 other accounts and all funds made during time you had more than one account as a penalty, you can continue with the first one if you want.

cashout01 wrote:

Thanks Admin !

Oh! you apologize? really?

Admin is really cool you know.... in my view YOU SHOULD BE BANNED here! mad

9 (edited by cashout01 2013-10-28 17:24:52)

Sorry Admin and Mod...

cashout01 wrote:

I accept deleted three other accounts, so my first account has been paid or not? Thanks Admin

Yesterday I made fast decision, did not investigate carefully enough, I'm sorry for that.
You are not a cheater, you are a real cheater champion! Once we had worse, but you've got a silver medal.
Those 5 accounts were only the top of the iceberg, what we discovered today is that this gentleman had 17 accounts running at the same time and has already received $47.58!
After all that you've got the nerve to come here and ask for another payment?
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Hell!
How did this douchebag to get paid?  you can't give change to this stupids admin...

paol4_ wrote:

Hell!
How did this douchebag to get paid?  you can't give change to this stupids admin...

Well, he got paid on other, better masked accounts. We don't have time to check every account, so that, unfortunately, happens. Good thing, they always get careless enough it is impossible not to notice them.