Topic: point

hello admin i want to ask you about lottery and if there is an account balance prize or not and i have an idea.it's to make two options.first option: people who want to win prize make their point in lottery. and the second option is to transfer those points in money for example 1000 point=1$ or 10000 point= 1$ and thank you for Credibility

Re: point

Thanks for the suggestion, we will definitely create alternative uses for the points in the future, but I don't think they will include converting to cash.

3 (edited by rockytarek 2015-07-03 17:22:13)

yes i know that they will not converting to cash but i have 11000 point i can't make them in the lottery because in our religion the premieums membership are prohibited for that i ask you if  there is an account balance prize ?? Thankyou admin

Well, this week we have $10 on a purchase balance prize, it can be used for advertising, not only upgrades.

P.S. - Just for the info, what religion prohibits upgrades and what is the reason?
Thanks!

the islamic religion and reason is riba (Usury) you can read wikipedia for th info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riba

rockytarek wrote:

hello admin i want to ask you about lottery and if there is an account balance prize or not and i have an idea.it's to make two options.first option: people who want to win prize make their point in lottery. and the second option is to transfer those points in money for example 1000 point=1$ or 10000 point= 1$ and thank you for Credibility