Topic: Flash plugin is no longer required!

Due to very popular demand, and with approval of advertisers who have required it before, you no longer need to have Flash plugin installed to view the INSPIRATION and DELIGHT ads.

Flash used to be a common way videos and interactive banners were displayed online 15-20 years ago, but now it is a deprecated technology that has been quickly losing support in favor of HTML5 over the last decade.

At this point, we don't think it's fair to block users who don't want to figure out a way to install and run a deprecated browser plugin from accessing the most engaging (and well paying!) types of ads on HeedYou.

Enjoy! smile

Re: Flash plugin is no longer required!

Thanks, i agreed flash is deprecated and highly insecure. big_smile

Thanks admin

good evening friends a question because I have been two days have not placed deleight ads?

kj wrote:

good evening friends a question because I have been two days have not placed deleight ads?

Simply because no delight ads available to view, it depends on the advertisers.

thank you friend and that happens often or once in a while because if this is the case this complex get the payment

kj wrote:

thank you friend and that happens often or once in a while because if this is the case this complex get the payment

You can increase your chance of earnings from other ways, doing tasks or surfing on bonus ads where you can earn cash, membership upgrade and points for every single view, you can submit those points on our weekly lottery where you can win valuable prizes as well, you can also invite people by promoting your follower link and earn commissions whenever they view ads or made a purchase.
I hope you enjoy your stay smile