Topic: I can't view ads!!

Hi! Admin,

I am a standard member at Heedyou.com & viewing ads here; in this site. Suddenly, I've fallen into a new problem. I can't see the ads of 'INSPIRATION' & 'DELIGHT' Categories; in the ads page. Whenever, I click on an Inspiration or Delight ad, there appears a message; saying:"Problem detected
Flash is required to see this advertisement" & I can't view the ad/s.

I need immediate help. Can you please provide me the exact link, from where I can download that very Flash, which will allow me to view the Inspiration & Delight ads?

If you do it, I'll be grateful to you.

My username is: Somvob01.

Re: I can't view ads!!

I also have this problem and I installed a new flash but there is no change!

You need to allow your browser to run Flash
you can do it on Setting, Privacy and security, Content settings, Flash.

Jaguar wrote:

You need to allow your browser to run Flash
you can do it on Setting, Privacy and security, Content settings, Flash.

Extremely sorry Admin, for my late response or reply!!

Sorry to say, your solution did not work!!

I am having much problems in watching ads of 'INSPIRATION' & 'DELIGHT' Categories; with using Smartphone & Tab. Whenever, I click any Inspiration or Delight ad, with any smartphone or Tab, there appears a message; saying:"Problem detected
Flash is required to see this advertisement" & I can't visit those ad/s. For proof of the problem, I've provided screen-shots below. Plz. take a look:

In case of using smart-phone:
                                       https://www.hostpic.org/images/2004101211180111.png

& in case of using Tab:
                                       https://www.hostpic.org/images/2004101213420110.png

I need immediate help Admin. Please provide me the exact link, from where I can download that 'Flash' or ;Flash-plugin' or 'what is needed', which will allow me to view the Inspiration & Delight ads. Needed active & immediate solution/s.

My username is: Somvob01.

Hi!
Sorry but I don't think there's a way to install Flash on an Android device. You need to use a Windows/Mac/Linux to view the high tier ads.

Best regards,
HeedYou