Topic: My own banner

I have created my own banner wath do you think ?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4456/bannerxlk.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: My own banner

Hello Manifest,

First, thanks for sharing your ideas with us wink

Well, i will tell you the true,, I don't like :¬| neutral roll .. I hope you are open to all opinions tongue  ...
I don't like the colors, too many colors for my.
Are you using it in any blog or website?

Kind regards.

I want to use it on some Trafic exchenges ... and there the timer is low so you need to have something to catch viewrs attention and from own experience with other site i can tell that homepage of  a website dosent catch the attention

Hello, Manifest!
If you would like to hear my opinion, I would not specify any dynamic stuff like member count or total paid amount. Second after you make your banner these numbers change and are no longer relevant.
You can also add our logo to make it look more genuine.
Thank you for your efforts, good luck in referral contest!

Manifest wrote:

I want to use it on some Trafic exchenges ... and there the timer is low so you need to have something to catch viewrs attention and from own experience with other site i can tell that homepage of  a website dosent catch the attention

Ok, yes i understand what's the goal of this, maybe you can do an animated .gif with the Clicks-FX logo how Admin say... it will catch the attention of surfers.

paol4_ wrote:
Manifest wrote:

Ok, yes i understand what's the goal of this, maybe you can do an animated .gif with the Clicks-FX logo how Admin say... it will catch the attention of surfers.

I will try to do that

Thanks for sugestions