1 (edited by Manifest 2013-01-12 20:02:36)

Topic: Mesagges

I  had a problem trying  to send a mesage to someone ho wasan;t my referal (that means i couldn't see theri profile page ) and i couldn't find anywhere section ,,new mesage'' or a search buton to search members after theire name and like that to be able to see theire profile page .It would be helpfull to add a section like ,,new mesage''

2 (edited by paol4_ 2013-01-13 09:31:15)

Re: Mesagges

Hello,

Well, i can give you a fast but temporary solution, go to the address bar of your browser then type:

https://clicks-fx.com/user/$USERNAME$

Where $USERNAME$ is the user you need to send the message.

Please keep in mind that you are strictly prohibited to make spam to others user on message system.

3 (edited by Manifest 2013-01-20 04:13:47)

If this thread is about messages ..I got another suggestion it whould be better if anytime you reciev a message from someone to appear a sign to inform you that you recived a message
And thanks paol4_ for the answer

Manifest wrote:

I  had a problem trying  to send a mesage to someone ho wasan;t my referal (that means i couldn't see theri profile page ) and i couldn't find anywhere section ,,new mesage'' or a search buton to search members after theire name and like that to be able to see theire profile page .It would be helpfull to add a section like ,,new mesage''

As soon as we integrate forum to the main website, we plan to add option of adding friends, based on forum messages, and PM them, even if they are not your referrals. We have much work to do, please, be patient.

Manifest wrote:

If this thread is about messages ..I got another suggestion it whould be better if anytime you reciev a message from someone to appear a sign to inform you that you recived a message
And thanks paol4_ for the answer

Actually, there is a notification, when you are logged in, there is small message sign with number of unread messages.
Do you think it is not enough?

admin wrote:

Actually, there is a notification, when you are logged in, there is small message sign with number of unread messages.
Do you think it is not enough?

Yes i dont think its enough in special for new members .. it whloud be better that if any time you recive a message to appear an automaticly message (or something) to let you know