Topic: Please, add Perfect Money & AdvCash; as new payment processors

Hi! Admin,

I am a Standard member at HeedYou; since, last several years & clicking ads & using services of this site. Till now, I have clicked numerous ads & earned several hundreds of Dollars. I've also earned from clicking 'Bonus Ads' & from completing other offers. & I really enjoy working in this site very much.

Today, I want to inform/request you about a new feature & that is about adding new payment-processors. I think, you should add Perfect Money & AdvCash as new payment processors. These payment-processors are excellent & very easy to use. Most of other PTC programs are using these processors. Not only PTC programs; but, also other money making programs are using these processors vividly. These pay-processors are very convenient to use & user-friendly. Besides, these pay-processors are very popular too!

So I think, it's time for you/HeedYou to add Perfect Money & AdvCash as new payment-gateways & thereby you make balance withdrawing very convenient for the users.

Hope, you'll look into the matter, think a bit & then take the right initiative.

Sincerely,
Somvob01

Re: Please, add Perfect Money & AdvCash; as new payment processors

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion! At the moment we are not looking to add more payment processors, but we will keep your suggestions in mind for future HeedYou upgrades. Thank you!

Best regards,
HeedYou