Topic: Moving to the new server

Dear members!

Tomorrow we are moving to the new server.
Tomorrow morning Clicks-FX will be temporary shut down to ensure, that transfer is safe and no info is lost in the process.
It will take up to 10 hours, maybe even a bit more, then we'll be back as before, but with much faster and responsive server.

Best regards,
Clicks-FX

Re: Moving to the new server

Well very good news ! I hope everything will go as well as is posible.

Keep up the good work dear admin !

thanks for the update!

good news smile

How do you like the new server? wink

To be honest there is just a small site speed improvment. But the worst problem is that the surf bonus ads does not work anymore. After the first ad it stays on loading forever.Please check this admin.

scaius wrote:

To be honest there is just a small site speed improvment. But the worst problem is that the surf bonus ads does not work anymore. After the first ad it stays on loading forever.Please check this admin.

Speed improvement is huge, if you don't count View Ads page, which was badly built by the developer. When you open that page, or click bonus ads server goes through all millions of clicks ever made and checks each one of them for numerous parameters. I can't imagine server that can handle that operation well. This isn't going to stay that way for too long though wink

We have tested bonus ads now and found no problems to fix. Some of advertiser's pages load a bit too long, but nothing critical.

admin wrote:
scaius wrote:

Speed improvement is huge, if you don't count View Ads page, which was badly built by the developer. When you open that page, or click bonus ads server goes through all millions of clicks ever made and checks each one of them for numerous parameters. I can't imagine server that can handle that operation well. This isn't going to stay that way for too long though wink

We have tested bonus ads now and found no problems to fix. Some of advertiser's pages load a bit too long, but nothing critical.

Yes, the problem come from GPTEngine.... not much to do i think.
Admin can you please put the link to "surf ads"  in the members home instead of inside the view ads pages?

paol4_ wrote:

Yes, the problem come from GPTEngine.... not much to do i think.
Admin can you please put the link to "surf ads"  in the members home instead of inside the view ads pages?

We have a much better solution. Just a little patience wink

admin wrote:

. . .  View Ads page, which was badly built . . .

That was exactly what I have in mind when was about speed site.

admin wrote:

Well I can`t see for now more than one bonus ad . I try both chrome and mozilla I clear cache and other but no efect.But knowing that problem are noticed and will be solved is ok.