Topic: First anti-cheat campaign ended

We have ended our first anti-cheat campaign. There was anti-cheat link among the regular PTC websites and it looked like this:
http://clicks-fx.com/gpte/pics/cheat.png
There was a warning and 20 second timer inside, so anyone who clicked it accidentally had plenty of time to close it before timer expires.
38 members clicked this banner and left the 20 second timer to run out. $0.1 penalty was applied to all of them and personal messages have been sent.
There is warning at the top of PTC page which states, that you should read ad title before you click ad and spend time to look at ad content, so anyone, who follows our rules has successfully avoided this measure.

From now on, every week, anti-cheat link will appear for 24 hours at the random time. Every time the design of the link will be completely different, and ad inside may be made to look like some regular website or even forum message. Only ad title and/or obvious text inside will tell you, that it is cheat link.
Penalty will vary from 5 cents for moderate hidden cheat link to 15 cents for obvious cheat link.

We are doing this to improve advertising quality, to make sure, that our advertisers get that they are paying for - attention to their information.
So click carefully, spend time to look at contents of the ad, and everything will be fine!

Re: First anti-cheat campaign ended

Hello admin,
I agree with your idea.. it's necessary to break cheaters and it's to have good quality advertisements services too.

Keep up the great work.
regards.

Hello admin,
I have a problem with one referral i need to know if he's saying the truth, i send you a PM on clicks-FX, please help me.

thank you in advance.

Reply sent

good good.I agree