Topic: My payment-Thanks Admin!

11 July 2019
HeedYou
Payment received                                                                                       +1,04

Paid by                                                    Note

Your payment from HeedYou.com. Thank
                                                                you for your work and good luck in future
                                                                earnings! Post payment proof at our
                                                                forum and get bonus $0.05 on your
                                                                account balance!

HeedYou   
http://heedyou.com     
contact@heedyou.com

Transaction  ID                                             Details

5B291530C42442731                                     Amount                                1,04 USD
                                                                    _______________________________

Total                                   1,04 USD                                     

you for your work and good luck in future
                                                                earnings! Post payment proof  at our
                                                                 forum and get bonus $0.05 on your
                                                                account balance!

Details

Amount                                1,04 USD
                                                                  ---------------------------------------------
                                                                   Total                                    1,04 USD

Re: My payment-Thanks Admin!

Thanks for submitting the proof, please provide a screenshot to get credited.

My payment#2
contact@heedyou.com
66776347_6....jpg

Hi,
If you don't know how to post a screenshot of your payment, please refer to this http://forum.heedyou.com/viewtopic.php?id=12
Best regards,
HeedYou

file:///C:/Users/Dell/Downloads/66776347_626884261149561_3084239298275311616_o.jpg

6 (edited by rajanclixfs 2020-04-24 08:39:19)

Hi, Congratulations on your payment. Heedyou is an awesome website to make money.
I am very close to reaching $2. I will cashout soon.