Topic: Can´t cashout

Hi all smile

today i tryed cashout bu without sucess.

I put the value and i click proceed but nothing happen, could you help me please?

thank you in advance.

Re: Can´t cashout

Hello!
Is your account balance equal or more than $1? What browser are you using?

admin wrote:

Hello!

Hi and thank you for reply, my balance is now 1.0272 and still the same problem, im using firefox.

thank you.

nunoclix wrote:
admin wrote:

Hello!

Hi and thank you for reply, my balance is now 1.0272 and still the same problem, im using firefox.

thank you.

Can you  post problem with screenshot?

nunoclix wrote:
admin wrote:

Hello!

thank you.

Maybe you have denied Clicks-FX to create alerts, for example, when there was warning about anti-cheat link? Try this link, do you see "Hello world" message?
Can you, please, try from another browser? If problem persists, contact us via contact form on the main website, payment request is going to be processed manually.

admin wrote:
nunoclix wrote:
admin wrote:

Hello!

thank you.

Maybe you have denied Clicks-FX to create alerts, for example, when there was warning about anti-cheat link? Try this link, do you see "Hello world" message?
Can you, please, try from another browser? If problem persists, contact us via contact form on the main website, payment request is going to be processed manually.

Ok i tryed with IE and Google Chrome and the same problem, nthing happen when i click proceed, the page reload and i still have the money in my balance.

Yes i see the  "Hello world"

Ok ticket sent.