Topic: Problems when using public networks

I want to ask Admin: I do not have the internet at home so I am forced to use a public network. So when I register for an account and IP are the same, whether I have been receiving money from the Admin? I apologize for not speaking English well.

Re: Problems when using public networks

davidtran wrote:

I want to ask Admin: I do not have the internet at home so I am forced to use a public network. So when I register for an account and IP are the same, whether I have been receiving money from the Admin? I apologize for not speaking English well.

Hello!
It would be best not to use any public access, but if you are really forced to, you need to warn us about it before you can actually start any earnings and have your own, verified payment account.
It also depends from amount of people, who are using this public network, if there are many people who access Clicks-FX from the same network it won't be good and we can't approve it.
Usually we don't pay attention to slight same IP action (if you log in once or twice to check something from your friend's computer, for example), but if your login IPs match someone else's login IPs by a significant percentage, I'm afraid, that would result at least in warning.

Re: Problems when using public networks

Thanks Admin Resolved, that what I need to do in order to be accepted for payment. Admin please help me!