Topic: GLANCE view reward increases!

Dear members,
We want HeedYou to grow, and to do that it needs more active members. We think, that increasing member earnings is a good way to do it, so today we have increased a reward for viewing GLANCE ads - most common ads on HeedYou, from 0.02 cents to 0.05 cents!

Advertisers still get to enjoy the old low prices until the end of October. We have also increased amount of bonus views you get to compensate for a future price increase.

Now you are going to get:

5 000 Bonus Views for each $1 spent on GLANCE ads
7 500 Bonus Views for each $1 spent on INTRODUCTION ads
10 000 Bonus Views for each $1 spent on INSPIRATION ads
12 000 Bonus Views for each $1 spent on DELIGHT ads

Enjoy! smile
HeedYou

Re: GLANCE view reward increases!

Thanks for the heads up and to be honest I was thinking about giving up on this site because I have been a member for several mths. now and I am very active meaning that I log in no less than 3 times a day. Now I joined this site and many others on the same day hoping to have an extra income and all the other sites I have earned double and triple as opposed to what I've earned at HeedYou but I am loyal so I will continue to stay active.
Thanks
Danny.

Thanks Admin for your effort to make the site better and better
Go ahead I support you wink

Yes this is great .From very first day of my membership may be i fall in love of heed you and still today .No one should leave this side ...it's true. I want all success of heed you .And thank's ;-d also...BANGLABUX.