Topic: Rent Refferals

My refferals ask me about a rent refferals option. Maybe it's good idea. Every users can rent refferals for some days

Re: Rent Refferals

Hi,
Sorry, I don't think we'll ever implement anything close to this. I know, that it is a common practice for PTC, but it's a very bad business model.
The profit they receive comes from new referral renting, and so on until the sad reality of giving away money they could not afford to spend catches up and PTC "turns scam".
If you ask me, PTCs which rent or sell referrals are scam from the beginning and should not be trusted, just like any other type of ponzi. It may take a few weeks, few months or even a few years, but they all fall sooner or later. You can't argue with math.
All money, that we pay out is honestly earned with a real work and we intend to leave it this way.

Best regards,
HeedYou

admin wrote:

Hi,
Sorry, I don't think we'll ever implement anything close to this. I know, that it is a common practice for PTC, but it's a very bad business model.
The profit they receive comes from new referral renting, and so on until the sad reality of giving away money they could not afford to spend catches up and PTC "turns scam".
If you ask me, PTCs which rent or sell referrals are scam from the beginning and should not be trusted, just like any other type of ponzi. It may take a few weeks, few months or even a few years, but they all fall sooner or later. You can't argue with math.
All money, that we pay out is honestly earned with a real work and we intend to leave it this way.

Best regards,
HeedYou

Thank you for the clarification, so we must leave away all kind of things that leads the business to collapse, let's say "we are with a long term business, stable and honest" even stepping forward slowly but sure.
Good luck for everyone smile

admin wrote:

Hi,

Best regards,
HeedYou

Dear Admin
I don't think it's true about your thinking (i mind not always) some of the ptc sites are online and have "rent referral' option - but they are online and paying for long time.
I will not write which sites i mind:)
But You have right in one - Renting Refferals are bad idea, it's better to fix referrals by us self:) maybe not everybody like this because many of Direct Referrals  are active for few days than after that they are stop clicking...

Regards:)