Topic: Terms have been updated

Hi everyone!

I had to do a lot of work in order to make HeedYou compliant with GDPR.

European Union is giving you a lot of rights that any EU citizen demand from any website that you didn't have before. For example, you now have easier access to deleting your account, and can be sure that it will be purged completely and forever, and you can revoke permissions to send data to third party websites you have given before. You can find full list of new things you can now do here.

Otherwise, nothing is really changing in the way HeedYou works, we have never abused or misused data that you have entrusted us with, but now you know exactly what kind of data we have on you and how we use it.

Even though it is annoying for website administrators, such as me, to implement all that, I think that overall this will benefit users. smile

To reflect all the new changes, terms have been updated. Biggest change is - you can no longer use HeedYou if you are under 18. Please, delete your account now if you are. Really sorry to have to do that, but the new laws about handling personal data of minors are too complex to comply without a huge team of lawyers. I have also added an explanation of data and cookie use, corrected the old information about payment processors, and refined refund options.

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.