Topic: Payza is having big issues

Apparently Payza owner has been arrested for some very serious crime. They have sent out an email claiming that they will now work on an alternative domain - payza.eu As of now, I am able to login, but cannot send payouts. I will keep you updated.

Re: Payza is having big issues

Update:
Payza payouts are working once again. Thank you for your patience. I still recommend to be cautious, this is the company that is being investigated for committing fraud on a large scale so I would advise to choose other options until we can be assured that Payza survives this.

Re: Payza is having big issues

New update:
Payza.eu website no longer functions properly for me and I am not able to send payouts. If you have requested a Payza payout and wish to reconsider, please contact us to cancel.

Otherwise, your payout will be suspended until a situation with Payza is resolved one way (they fix the issues and we will send out all pending payouts) or another (they don't and we refund them back to your account balance). In any case, I strongly advise you to use other payout processors and get your money out of Payza if you are able to.