Topic: Payza delays again

Dear members!
We have encountered Payza problems again. This time, something is wrong with banking. We'll try to resolve this issue as soon as possible, but Payza payouts may be delayed for 2-3 days (hopefully, it is not very big problem).
Contact us to change existing request to PayPal.
Request with PayPal and get paid fast if you don't want to wait.

Sorry for inconvenience,
Clicks-FX

P.S. Payza is really getting on our nerves... Maybe it would be better to replace it with Moneybookers? Same as Payza when it comes to banking, but no problems at all...

Re: Payza delays again

Could you add Moneybookers please. It will be interesting to have more than two ways of payment on Clicks-fx.
Thanks.

aesnt13 wrote:

Could you add Moneybookers please. It will be interesting to have more than two ways of payment on Clicks-fx.
Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion, but some serious programming needed to allow third payment processor. Replacing one of the existing would be much easier. We are planning to add more in the future, but, for now, there is simple choice - Payza or Moneybookers.

Payza problem has been resolved.
Sorry for inconvenience.

admin wrote:
aesnt13 wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion, but some serious programming needed to allow third payment processor. Replacing one of the existing would be much easier. We are planning to add more in the future, but, for now, there is simple choice - Payza or Moneybookers.

I think payza is more used than skrill.

How about LibertyReserve, im sure with you this payment process always the best choice for Vietnamese people ......... Add LR to payment then i will try as possible as i can to promote your site with my friend, my people of my country ....

Regard,

P/s: Happy New Year ^^ ( Vietnamese New Year - Lunar New Year )