Topic: New features and upgrade price changes

Dear Clicks-FX members!
Times are changing, and even things, that we have considered impossible wink are now becoming a reality.
We would like to introduce 2 awesome features:
1) From now on, you can refer advertisers! Visit this page for a variety of different options to refer an advertiser. Default members get 10% of purchase value, Premium - 15%, and Ultimate - 25%.
2) When your referral upgrades his account, you get following bonus: 5% for Premium members and 10% for Ultimate!

Other news are, upgrade price goes up. As we have promised few months ago, the beginning prices were not meant to stay for long term perspective. We believe, it's the right time to do this, with new features and enhancements it should not harm the earnings of the upgraded members.

P.S. Hurry up to purchase PTC ads, only 12 days are left until the end of promotion!

Hope you like new features, and as always, stay tuned for more exciting news! smile

Re: New features and upgrade price changes

I like this bonuses smile And agree, ultimate is extremely cheap. Tell me please new prices, I can't see before my ultimate expire..

eduardo001 wrote:

I like this bonuses smile And agree, ultimate is extremely cheap. Tell me please new prices, I can't see before my ultimate expire..

Ultimate now is about 20$ for a one month

eduardo001 wrote:

I like this bonuses smile And agree, ultimate is extremely cheap.

Same here tongue