Topic: Heedyou Rev share

Hi admin and everyone. Witnessing how efficient, professional and a good payer you are in this industry, how about adding a Rev Share/Traffic Units program? Just don't use Paypal as payment processor. Perhaps a sister site of Heedyou for this project?

Re: Heedyou Rev share

Hi,
Thanks for suggestion, but, truth is, these things are just another form of ponzi. Just look at where money comes from and where it goes to, it will be apparent. Same old scheme, new cover.

Don't be disappointed though - we are working on a new way to earn, a completely new concept, never seen before. It will be available to everyone and may increase earnings to hundreds of dollars a month or more if it goes right. I don't want to disclose too many details now, but it will be a great way for online startups to launch their business and they will pay you for helping them to become successful.

I'm glad to hear that good news and I'm looking forward to it, let us know if we can do anything to make things go right.
Good luck Admin.

Thanks for the info, admin! The project sounds great! I can't wait to be a part of it. I'm certain with a capable and trusted admin like you, all will go well. I will be there when the project starts! :-)

Thanks guys smile