Topic: payment pending

hi my 2 payment still pending please check it admin

http://i.imgur.com/7GE9nnE.png

Re: payment pending

Hello,
I am not sure about that, payouts are marked as "Unclaimed" in our account. Is there an option to manually accept them?

Either way, we can't do anything about it, something is not going through on your end. If you can't figure it out, please, contact PayPal, they should be able to assist you.

Best regards,
HeedYou

3 (edited by TUNIBM 2016-06-05 22:03:22)

this is the first time happen to me just payment from heedyou as still pending
http://i.imgur.com/jVw5M70.png

JUST i can Refund this payment ??
also i sent support ticket to pypal

Maybe switching to old account view will have more options, their new interface is really broken.
PayPal should help you out with this. Just wait for their answer.

I never had experience with having to manually accept the payments, but I see that some payments stay pending until they are accepted, in some way, and then they are complete.

Once this happens, email with "full name accepted your payment" subject arrives.

5 (edited by TUNIBM 2016-06-06 14:12:38)

Hello
paypal answer

Thanks for contacting PayPal regarding your transaction ID :6C9301404T313803F and :55L368232X8559501 

In the meantime, I have reviewed your account and can see that when you receive a payment, this money can go into a pending balance. Payments usually stay in your pending balance for 30 days. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can’t use or withdraw them.
Here’s how you can see when your payment will be available to withdraw:

Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
Click 'History' near the top of the page.
Click 'Details' next to the payment.
Your payment can also be made available sooner than 30 days when your buyer sent you a Purchase Payment and confirms receipt.

You can contact your buyer and encourage them to click ‘Confirm Receipt’ in the overview of their recent activity. When the buyer confirms that the product was received and that they are satisfied with the product, the funds will be released to your available balance.

Thank you for contacting PayPal. If you require any further assistance, please contact us again on + 353 1 526 4494 from Sunday to Thursday from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT.

old account view or new its pending
payment need to confirm from u

I've confirmed the receipt, let me know if I need to do anything else.

7 (edited by TUNIBM 2016-06-06 14:39:38)

thank you admin now it's solved

PayPal balance

1,63 $ USD
Available balance