Topic: Upgraded investment program has arrived

Dear members and investors!
In order to make investment process cheaper and easier we are now accepting investments through InstaForex company.
Good news are:

• Enormous list of deposit and withdrawal options, including Credit card, Moneybookers, and many others.

• No more double fees - pay them only once when you deposit or withdraw money at InstaForex

• No more financial month timeframes - any investment will go to trade instantly

• Security of your investment is backed up by InstaForex - Forex company with over 1 million active clients. All withdrawing and depositing is handled by them. We don't have any access to your funds other than to trade and earn money. You have power to stop your investment and get your money back at any time.

• Minimum investment term is 1 month, but you can cancel your investment earlier, without even asking us, just by paying 10% penalty.

• Investment affiliate program - get 10% of profit of your referral!

Bad news are - no more investing with Clicks-FX balance. Sorry, no chance to keep this option... sad
Hope you like these upgrades, old investments are going to be treated old way until they expire.

2 (edited by botdfismyaddiction 2012-12-31 15:37:12)

Re: Upgraded investment program has arrived

Nice! I've heard quite a few good things about InstaForex... Too bad we can't use our balance any more. But I was going to invest via Liberty Reserve anyways (that is still an option right?).

edit... I found a page listing all the ways to deposit money with InstaForex... (This should be valid for PAMM investments as well)

https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposit.aspx

Re: Upgraded investment program has arrived

botdfismyaddiction wrote:

Nice! I've heard quite a few good things about InstaForex... Too bad we can't use our balance any more. But I was going to invest via Liberty Reserve anyways (that is still an option right?).

edit... I found a page listing all the ways to deposit money with InstaForex... (This should be valid for PAMM investments as well)

https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposit.aspx

Yes, all options listed on this page are also valid for PAMM.