Topic: point

hello admin i want to ask you about lottery and if there is an account balance prize or not and i have an idea.it's to make two options.first option: people who want to win prize make their point in lottery. and the second option is to transfer those points in money for example 1000 point=1$ or 10000 point= 1$ and thank you for Credibility

Re: point

Thanks for the suggestion, we will definitely create alternative uses for the points in the future, but I don't think they will include converting to cash.

3 (edited by rockytarek 2015-07-03 17:22:13)

yes i know that they will not converting to cash but i have 11000 point i can't make them in the lottery because in our religion the premieums membership are prohibited for that i ask you if  there is an account balance prize ?? Thankyou admin

Well, this week we have $10 on a purchase balance prize, it can be used for advertising, not only upgrades.

P.S. - Just for the info, what religion prohibits upgrades and what is the reason?
Thanks!

the islamic religion and reason is riba (Usury) you can read wikipedia for th info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riba

6 (edited by jaguar16000 2015-07-31 17:31:53)

Hi Rockytarek,

Premium memberships has nothing to do directly or indirectly with Riba, may be it's your own deduction, you're free to believe on whatever you're convinced but at least don't spread the false image of islam
My little advise my brother : Save yourself from that Charia so you risk to find yourself far from the true religion.