Topic: New Ad Store and Paid to Watch Video feature!

Dear Clicks-FX members and advertisers!
We would like to introduce you to new, much more beautiful and sophisticated Ad Store.
1) Now you can access any ad package by following few easy steps, rather then scrolling giant list of all packages.
2) Much more advanced targeting - now you can target your ads not only to certain countries, but also to a members of specific gender, age, membership type, time since sign-up on Clicks-FX, etc.
3) Promote your videos - select exposure time of your video (with one second accuracy!) and get your video viewed by our valued members.
4) And, what's the most exciting, there is 50% off on all PTC ads until February 2013!
We have exciting news for our members too -  now you can earn extra money by watching videos!
Please, note, that anti-cheat rules are the same as for PTC, and if you look away, move window to the background or turn off the sound, you can get up to 15 cents revoked from your account.
Stay tuned, as more cool features (including ones requested here, on forum) are coming soon!

Re: New Ad Store and Paid to Watch Video feature!

Really good features Admin, my sincere congratulations.
Keep up the great job.

Regards!

Oooh admin, I didn't saw this video before smile I finally know what is weekly report big_smile
Great work smile

4 (edited by paol4_ 2012-12-03 00:22:21)

eduardo001 wrote:

Oooh admin, I didn't saw this video before smile I finally know what is weekly report big_smile
Great work smile

You never saw the video?  hahah i will ban to you. LOL

No man. Weekly report was mistery for me big_smile

6 (edited by nothingtt9 2012-12-03 14:06:03)

eduardo001 wrote:

Great work smile

Same here, the first time i watch this series video about Clicks-FX weekly report... xD, so amazing... great job admin ^^

nothingtt9 wrote:
eduardo001 wrote:

Great work smile

Same here, the first time i watch this series video about Clicks-FX weekly report... xD, so amazing... great job admin ^^

We hope that we can make something more professional in future ))

The best thing here "50% off on all PTC ads until February 2013!" yes..yes..yes.. big_smile hihi

Congratulations admin .. I really like this change! and I want to call it awesome..

Thank you..
Long Live.. Clicks-FX