Topic: 5 Years

Hey everyone!
Today, at this exact moment, HeedYou has turned 5 years old. In the beginning, I didn't honestly think we could make it that long. Yet, here we are, stronger and in a better shape than ever smile

This would not have been possible without a support and relentless help of our loyal members, many of which have been with us from the 2012. Thank you very much, you are what made HeedYou possible.

And thanks to everyone who is here with us now. No matter what kind of work or advertising you do, you are all helping in some way. You deserve much more than we can offer at the moment, but know that your contribution is very much appreciated.

I look forward to an even better future in the next 5 years of HeedYou. And I know that with you guys, everything is possible!

Re: 5 Years

Congrats admin!

Congratulation! All Heedyou family

Congratulations smile
The success wouldn't be possible also without you hard work Admin.
Thanks to all and Hopes for more success.

5 (edited by sarintip.c 2017-06-12 05:05:59)

Congratulations to the entire Heedyou.com team

My sincere congratulations to the heedyou team for this great achievement.
I appreciate your effort and hard work to keep this site alive and giving  us the chance to win some extra cash.. i'll love to see how things go on in the next 5 years!
A big greeting!

Congratulations to everyone!
I wish to all even greater success smile

Congratulation! Very happy for you , I hope you will have many more to come cool